Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gas Prices and Songs

As the price of gas goes higher and higher, I am trying to focus on other things in life. I hope this blurb will help you all, too. Besides things like air and food (necessities of life) there are other things that I must have to exist. My family is cherished, and Jesus is in my heart. Those are he most important to me, but there are other things I cherish, too. Music is one of them.
Music is something that is always in my head. Whether it is a song of a bird, my three year-old pitter-pattering across the floor and making a beat, or a song on the radio, I have always enjoyed the gift of music. That is why I write personalized songs. I can take any song and customize the song for any occasion. No matter what genre of music, I can rewrite it to make it special for someone's life. To make people smile with my songs makes me smile. That is why I do Song Squeeze. My favorite part of Song Squeeze, however, is writing original lyrics AND the music itself. I love when an idea comes into my head, and God allows me the talent to make it come together in the form of a song. I don't care if it is a ballad, a country song, or a punk rock song. As long as it is a good song, it makes me happy. Music is cool.

No comments: