Thursday, August 7, 2008

Family Reunion and Retirement Songs or Jingles

Have you ever thought of having a special song written just for the family? I was thinking about this the other day and a great tune came to mind. Remember the tune from the 80's
"We Didn't Start the Fire"? That would make an awesome tune to write in all kinds of lyrics and goods about each member of the family. Then you could plug in a great family chorus in the "we didn't start the fire" lines. Another great tune I think would be "Too Much Time on My Hands" from Styx. I don't know how it would necessarily fit into a family reunion song, but possibly a retirement song! Think of the possibilities with that one! A perfect fit to poke fun to the one who is about to retire! Anyway, I think I'll get Song Squeeze to get working on some of these and see what they can do with them in their spare time (ha!). They're really good though at this sort of thing and are ready to write your family reunion song, wedding song, proposal song, birthday song, whatever song you have in mind for the person you love and adore... or the person you love and adore making fun of!

No comments: