Friday, July 11, 2008

How to write a personalized birthday song

To write personalized birthday songs you first need to decide the style of music you want the song to be written in. Then you need to decide which facts you want to include in the song. If you ask me, the more information you have, the better. You can use any information, including: where/when they were born, what they like to eat, education, spouse or children, favorite movies, favorite TV shows, sports teams, hobbies, likes/dislikes, physical features (hair color, eye color, tall or short, etc.), as well as their personality traits. Are they funny. serious, good natured, etc.? My favorite facts to include when writing custom birthday songs is to include FUNNY STORIES to make funny songs. I like to make people smile. I love to make people happy. even though I am in a lot of pain, it is still important for me to be able to make others happy. I hope you enjoyed reading this article. Writing birthday songs, even recording personalized birthday song samples is a lot of fun!

No comments: